Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheSamus092/
Natza09
Admin
Natza09

1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:00 am

Nice montage man very well done.
Back to top Go down
Josh_3003

Josh_3003

PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:51 am

Loving the music, great montage. I love it. Nice rockets on Isla Innocentes! They were amazing dude!

P.S - I'm in the middle of buying a new case I've broken my current one basically i've cracked my 23cm exhaust fan so it goes of it's hinges and bumps and cracks into everything so zipties to the rescue temporarily.

I'm going to be getting most likely the Coolermaster Scout - looks so good! Here it is.
1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube 123H551N20-2X326

Maybe in the next few weeks when im on holidays I might make another montage video bigger and better than the last and be sure to put it up here! Very Happy

I better make a start on my schoolwork so i can fiddle around taking it all out and putting it in the new case tommorow. Smile have fun guys i'll see you around!
Back to top Go down
Natza09
Admin
Natza09

PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:06 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BEAST!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Critter
Admin
Critter

PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:09 am

in the process of doing a full sniper frag movie, will be a little while until its finished though.
Back to top Go down
Josh_3003

Josh_3003

PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:33 am

Yeah i got that case today guys everythings in and up and running, chucked a 120mm turbo fan i had as a rear fan on my old case. So i got front intake, rear exhaust top exhaust and a side exhaust now. So keen to test these temps out! Very Happy

PLUS the side windows tinted so it basically from what i gather is does a good job of physically hiding the cables and lights the inside red. It's really nice, i'll post pics up another time if im bothered Razz
Back to top Go down
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:53 pm

I have that case Josh. It's a great case Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh_3003

Josh_3003

PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:50 am

It's great peachy!
I left it to download lastnight (with the lights off!) HOW AWESOME IS THAT! It doesn't light my room up anymore. But yeah i woke up and my gpu was sitting a whole 10-15 degrees cooler just idling. I think its that exhaust fan on the side on the bottom of the mount on the window. It helps exhaust all the hot air underneath the gpu because it only just fits so it kind of blocks a bit of air going up. But i must be doing something right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoMachine

NoMachine

PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:43 am

So is your computer turbocharged?

My case looks nothing like a ferrari:
1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube P183_quarter
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 am

You new members need to put some pics up on the gallery of ya rigs!!
Back to top Go down
The.Samus

The.Samus

PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:25 am

hmm i do have pics of my rig in the links under my sig but ill upload some at the end of the week once i get my other 2 screens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:23 am

Ahhh true ^^ very nice Samus!

Btw is that a big red lollipop under your desk..................??? scratch
Back to top Go down
The.Samus

The.Samus

PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:23 am

lmao it looks like it but its just a lid that happens to have a power cord go under it
Back to top Go down
Natza09
Admin
Natza09

PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Samus i like the way you have mounted your headset to the wall very nice, i wonder if 3m stick on hooks will hold my G35??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube   1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Battlefield Montage on Clans Youtube
Page 1 of 1